[Trans] 120331 TVXQ's JYJ - Twitter Updates!

Yoochun: In progress...

Yoochun: Suddenly.. Reminded of you


Junsu: A picture together with Jungjae in the coffeeshop! The idleness of the early evening.. feels really great~

Young Seok: @1215thexiahtic Have a fun time~~^^ and let's meet up tomorrow!!^^ㅎ
(Junsu) @yoonphantom Haven't reunited with hyung in a while haha see you tomorrow, hyung~^^

Junsu: "I hope I'm mother's mirror... Because she will look at me... Because she will talk to me..." Really, these lyrics... It seems like you can hear everything in Rudolph's heart...i really like this song best...

Junsu: Hear me, mom....please help me... Seungdae Hyung was really pathetic here, he was really good ^^ ㅎ

Yoochun: Who is it...



cr: YC JS'twitter
trans: AllRiseXiahtic+ 0101jyunshyu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ dharaa's NOTE!!! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
♥Always Keep The Faith to the Five!!♥
read the rules?? feel free to re-post this (or anything else from this blog) to add +Broken Tsubasa to the credit^^
thanks...

Blog Archive