[Trans] 120929- 30 TVXQ's JYJ - Twitter Updates!

Junsu: It's Seoul!!

Junsu:

Junsu: Figure skater Kim Hae-Jin! Congrats on the gold medal in the Junior Grand Prix^^ Clapclapclap

Junsu: @poimin73 Hyung I miss you sobsㅜ


Junsu: When was the pavilion built?

Junsu: My father who is eating fruits..Hee Sorry for the secret shot.!.

Junsu: This time is my mother's secret shotㅎ

-----

Junho: I met hyung~~!!Merong!!!Kekekeke RT @1215thexiahtic: @poimin73 Hyung I miss you sobsㅜ

Junsu: @JUNO_Japan @poimin73 Wahㅜ

Junho: Junsu sent me the house's garden photo..The flowers are in full bloom!!! I want to goヽ(;▽;)ノ
Junsu: @JUNO_Japan Ha-ack......Now I'm drinking coffee while continuously looking at outside^^The dragonfly and chipmunks?The squirrels(?) are also wandering around hehe

Junho: This is the garden upstairs..The wild flowers..Waterwheel..Our mother and Junsu want to plant palm tree too!!!ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ They are spending an enjoyable Chuseok (Thanksgiving)~~!!Keke I want to go too!!
Junsu: @JUNO_Japan If we plant the palm tree it will die right?

Junho: Well~~Kekekekeke RT @1215thexiahtic: @JUNO_Japan If we plant the palm tree it will die right?

-----

Junsu: Figure skater Lee Ho Jung also hwaiting!^^

zunoxiahmom: Junsu ya I've took a secret shot too~keke Look at his position watching TV!! And also dad's position beside^^. (I'm always on fans' side!~Its difficult to take a big one~ke I did well right??) Junsu ya sorry!! I'm sorry too for not being able to protect you TT

Junsu: @zunoxiahmom .............Oh my god

Junsu: Cho Kyung-ah too hwaiting!!!^^ㅎ

Junsu: Please teach me how to figure skate sometime^^I'll work hard

Junsu: Last one Ha Euni too hwaiting!!!!^^

Junsu: Junhyung ah!!Meet up with hyung^^

cr: JS's twitter
trans: li-an+ AllRiseXiahtic+ tohosomnia+ shinkipeia via: DBSKnights

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ dharaa's NOTE!!! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
♥Always Keep The Faith to the Five!!♥
read the rules?? feel free to re-post this (or anything else from this blog) to add +Broken Tsubasa to the credit^^
thanks...

Blog Archive