[Trans] 120808 TVXQ's JYJ - Twitter Updates!

Junsu: I found my password!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Junsu: I was driving....suddenly it came into my mind hehe

Junsu: Now I know...it wasn't the password that was wrong...Now then I realized I tried it on 0101 instead of 1215....Ah meㅜㅜ

Junsu: I have something to say and I must say it now!! It's a bit out of the blue but...I really want to say it on twitter... Gu Ja Chul and Ki Sung Yong jjiang(the best)!

Jaejoong: Oh Eru-hyung's "I Hate You" is good

cr: JaeSu's twitter
trans: AllRiseXiahtic+ naemaeum via DBSKnights

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ dharaa's NOTE!!! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
♥Always Keep The Faith to the Five!!♥
read the rules?? feel free to re-post this (or anything else from this blog) to add +Broken Tsubasa to the credit^^
thanks...

Blog Archive