[Vid+ DL] 120609 Tohoshinki's HoMin - "'Tone' in Tokyo Dome on Fuji TV Next" Broadcast

I re-post this, and i deleted my previous post^^~



Opening Comment + Intro + B.U.T



Superstar + I Think U Know (audio disabled)


Greetings + Mirotic + Toki wo Tomete


Before U Go + Duet


I Don't Know + Telephone


Shiawase iro no Hana


Back To Tomorrow


Break Out


We Are (T) + Easy Mind


Keep Your Head Down


Encore- Rising Sun


Encore- Still + Closing Comment


HD Cuts posted on yungall
Intro + B.U.T.
I Think U Know
Mirotic
I Don't Know
Shiawase iro no Hana
We Are + Easy Mind
Still


Full Video (86 Mins)
tudou
youtube

HD Cut on Youtube
Mirotic
Before U Go
Keep Your Head Down
B.U.T.
Duet 
Break Out 

Download
kuai.xunlei


Actual Song List 
(VTR)
Intro
B.U.T
Superstar
I Think U Know
MC- Introduction
Mirotic
Toki wo Tomete
Thank You My Girl
Introduction – Magenta (VTR)
Maximum
Honey Funny Bunny
Before U go
Duet
I don’t know
Telephone
Shiawase Iro no Hana
(MC 2- Bibari & Rui Corner)
Back to tomorrow
Rusty Nail
Break Out
We Are
Easy Mind
Summer Dream
High Time
Why (KYHD)
Encore
Rising sun
Still
Shine
Weep + MC 3
Somebody To Love

source: tomotomoaimful + yungall + 神之雪恋@tudou + YH TONE + hominfatale+ chocopair 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ dharaa's NOTE!!! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
♥Always Keep The Faith to the Five!!♥
read the rules?? feel free to re-post this (or anything else from this blog) to add +Broken Tsubasa to the credit^^
thanks...

Blog Archive