[Vid] 120601 Xiah Junsu - '1st Asia Tour in Taipei' Greetings!



Hello everyone, this is Junsu. On the 23rd of June, I will be holding my first solo concert at Taiwan University. It has been a long time since I've been to Taiwan, so thinking about being able to meet everyone on the stage is making my heart beat with excitement.

I look forward to meeting everyone on that day, and I will practice very hard to show everyone an awesome performance. I will be thankful if you guys support me and give me strength. So on the 23rd of June, at Taiwan University, I will definitely make it a day with good memories for everyone. I will end my greeting here. Thank you, see you!

Staff: "It's Taipei..."
Junsu: "What did I say?"
Staff: "Taiwan..."

cr: anchan32
trans: alovelikewar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ dharaa's NOTE!!! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
♥Always Keep The Faith to the Five!!♥
read the rules?? feel free to re-post this (or anything else from this blog) to add +Broken Tsubasa to the credit^^
thanks...

Blog Archive