[Trans] 120630 TVXQ's JYJ - Twitter Updates!

Junsu: Goodnight~☆

Jaejoong: Don't fight. Cherish the life that you have now

Jaejoong: I want to cry... There are so many of you waiting for us... and for me...But there are limitations to what I can do...and time as well... I am sorry to everyone..The effort that is being put in now and the sadness that I am feeling that is sent to everyone, how much more tears is needed? It's such a pity...

Jaejoong: This is not something that can be expressed in a few words, it's not something that can be sent over a few years or a few hours. Time is slowly passing us by. Feelings are changing, but to let everyone feel like this thousands or tens of thousands of time... I am a very selfish person.

Jaejoong: The difference in the appearances between the fear of a person pretending to be strong, and the unreservedness of a person who looks weak.

cr: JS JJ'twitter
trans: _alovelikewar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ dharaa's NOTE!!! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
♥Always Keep The Faith to the Five!!♥
read the rules?? feel free to re-post this (or anything else from this blog) to add +Broken Tsubasa to the credit^^
thanks...

Blog Archive