[Trans] 120615 TVXQ's JYJ - Twitter Updates!

Jaejoong: The four brothers of the police bureau (in ancient times)


Jaejoong: "Lee Gak, listen.." "Where's Park Yoochun!"


Junsu: Hey! Jakarta!!^^




Junsu: ☆☆☆


poimin73: @1215thexiahtic You change your hair color??
Junsu: @poimin73 Hyung !!!Are you doing fine?^^

Junsu: The message that I received in the dawn yesterday..He was already so hectic and busy filming for both drama and movie..Yet the kind Jaejoong hyung still monitored and contacted me early in the morning..And even throughout his own drama's interview, he talked about me more excitedly than his own if it was regarding me



(t/n: Jae watched Su's dance version of Taratallegra MV in the motel and messaged him telling how cool he was)

Junsu: Yoochun-ie.. who promoted and gave compliments for my album..^^I'm very lucky to be in the same team as them..♥

Jaejoong: Our members sending messages to each other like this can make you get goosebumps (T/N: aka too lovey-dovey)... among men... LOL. Ah! I suddenly gain more strength!! Today too fighting!!

JJ: You ride horse today too?

YC: uh uh ^^ I'll ride horse and go to Busan~ Because we have to film in Busan tomorrow~

JJ: Ah really? So, from tomorrow? I came back to Korea today.

YC: You have worked hard~ I heard that everything was fine (T/N: literally, nothing happened) ~^^

JJ: Uhm, I only had the work done and rested at the hotel

2012.3.14
JJ: I wanted to stay up all night with you... to cry more with you... I'm sorry. I love you

Source: Jaejoong + Junsu + Other's Twitter
Translation by: naemaeum+ The_little_pear+ 126x204
Shared by: DBSKnights+ Broken Tsubasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ dharaa's NOTE!!! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
♥Always Keep The Faith to the Five!!♥
read the rules?? feel free to re-post this (or anything else from this blog) to add +Broken Tsubasa to the credit^^
thanks...

Blog Archive