[Trans] 120603- 05 TVXQ's JYJ - Twitter Updates!

Yuchun: @wowkimsohyun Happy birthday~^^ The fact that we share the same birthday~ Somewhat~ Makes it better~ Happy birthday^^

Yuchun: ㅎㅎㅎ I was lying down getting ready to sleep~ Then the messages started flooding in so I was startled~^^ Thank you all so much~!!!^^ ㅎㅎ

Yuchun: @sukwon7123 ㅎㅎㅎ Thank you~^^ Finish up filming well and come

Junsu: Yoochun Happy birthday to you!!!>•<

Jaejoong: This was last year~^^


Jaejoong: Aigo my stomach~ㅋ





(Jaejoong, 12.15pm KST) I am still an amateur in the art of life. There is a lot more to learn. I’ll work hard!
(Jaejoong, 12.39pm KST) Everyone walks on different paths, and has different types of hopes. Even if there are roads that are 10 times harder than what I have ever faced so far, I have the confidence to work hard to bear with it all! If everyone is with me,

Yuchun: Hu ha~~~~


Yuchun: It's summer....^^


Yuchun: the oil of tiger~ a lot~
(I think he want to say he has a greasy face)


Yuchun: the butterfly-shaped cloud...^^


Yuchun: @1215thexiahtic Hey!!! Jaejoong-hyung gave me a phone call!!!!

Yuchun: @1215thexiahtic But still, thanks~^^♥

Junsu: Thank you sincerely to the fans who cheered today..^^ And thank you for the Popularity Award as well. In this short 3 years time, to be short-listed together with the best actors 2 years in a row, is also thanks to everyone..^^ Sincerely thank you to everyone and I love you.

Junsu: And Seungwoo-hyung~ Congratulations, sincerely!! Ah Elisabeth's 9 awards too, congrats congrats^^

Junsu: @motoro100 What is there to be sorry about, hyung~ I'm always thankful, and we will just get better in our own ways in future, won't we~^^

Junsu: Also, today I got to be on broadcast..^^ㅎ Not to mention it was for musicals too....... I was really happy.

Junsu: I was too happy today^^ http://t.co/Kf60I3cA


Junsu: In today's rehearsal...photo by Joohyun-noona^^


Jaejoong: Upon mesmerized by something, it can be the most difficult and yet the happiest, right…? I’m chasing after this happiness right? No matter what it will come out to be…

Junsu: @6002theMicky Yoochun ah!!! When are you coming back from Bali?????

Yoochun: @1215thexiahtic It’s a secret ^^

Junsu: @Yoochun You are now in Korea already!!!

Yoochun: @Junsu No^^ Bali yah~

Junsu: @Yoochun When are you gonna come back?

Yoochun: @Junsu Why? you wonder??

Junsu: @Yoochun Tomorrow you are supposed to be in Korea, aren’t you!!!! kekeke

Yoochun: @Junsu I do not know ~ ~ Why?

Jaejoong: @1215thexiahtic @6002themicky Seems like I'll be seeing you tomorrow~ㅋ

Jaejoong: I found this on the internet!


Junsu: @mjjeje ㅎㅎ Hyung, it must be tiring recently, right~!!

Junsu: @6002theMicky Because I miss youㅜ

Jaejoong: @1215thexiahtic Well I guess so^^ See you tomorrow~~

Yuchun: @1215thexiahtic ㅎㅎ^^ Junsu-yah~ Goodnight!!

Junsu: @mjjeje See you tomorrow~^^

Junsu: @6002theMicky Goodninght~!!!

Junsu: @1215thexiahtic Ack! Typoㅜ Goodnightㅋ

cr: JYJ's twitter
trans: AllRiseXiahtic+ min+ dongbangdata+ rachui@sharingyoochun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ dharaa's NOTE!!! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
♥Always Keep The Faith to the Five!!♥
read the rules?? feel free to re-post this (or anything else from this blog) to add +Broken Tsubasa to the credit^^
thanks...

Blog Archive