[Trans] 120525 TVXQ's JYJ - Twitter Updates!

Junsu: Yoochunie you worked so hard during this time..^^ For the time being, please have a good rest...! Your Highness..;;

Yuchun: @1215thexiahtic Thank you~^^ Do the tour well!! You are the best!!

Yuchun: Today's filming ended too~^^!!!

Yuchun: Lee Gak, you are the first one who I leaned on in the drama. I'll miss you... Good Bye.

Yuchun: Ah!! And I thought that you were so nice to other women around you because you want to keep your popularity.. But I want to take back what I thought!!^^ I was so grateful~
(p.s: '어장관리'... it's a new word that young people are using nowadays.. )

cr: JS's twitter
trans: AllRiseXiahtic+ theyoungestmin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ dharaa's NOTE!!! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
♥Always Keep The Faith to the Five!!♥
read the rules?? feel free to re-post this (or anything else from this blog) to add +Broken Tsubasa to the credit^^
thanks...

Blog Archive