[Trans] 120521 TVXQ's JYJ - Twitter Updates!!


Junsu: So pretty.. ^^ㅎㅎ 





Jaejoong:
 @1215thexiahtic You have successfully finished the concert right? As I had filming thus unable to go, by hearing it from friends who went, (you are) indeed.. ^^
Junsu: @mjjeje Hyung~ You must be tired right..?? All the more you had to eat more, work hard!! We all shall fighting ^^



Yoochun: Filming Rooftop Prince thus I’m~ Erm~ In Seoul ^^~ Recently everyone gave me so much love, and therefore felt so heart-filled happiness and agitated ♥ I will always live with this feeling. ^^~ Please have a happy week~~^^ Twa~~~~~~ah 

Yoochun: The weather is too good~ I want to go out and play~ 
Yoochun: But, it’s too difficult~
Yoochun: No!!!!! Too sleepy~ It’s like this!!!!!!!!!!
Yoochun: Recently such a world~~~ such a world of happiness~~!! ^^♥
Yoochun: @wowkimsohyun So Hyun ah~~~ Have a meal with oppa in future~~ ^^ Hello~ ♥
Yoochun: @wowkimsohyun Let’s eat!~~ just the >」< This kind ^^
Yoochun: ♥♥~ Yo hoo~~ Eh Heong!!!! You dare~~~~ Shoo lalala Ah……….. Not playing anymore now….. Bye
Kim So Hyun (@wowkimsohyun): @6002theMicky It’s been…… how many times are you going to say that you are going to treat me… I waited till I’m starving ^^~ Ke
Yoochun: @wowkimsohyun Oh Ho!!!!!!!!!! I’m !!!!!!!!!! Sorry….(–)(__)(–)~^^ After the drama ended~ let’s go eat the sweet refreshing tuna watermelon soup~^^
Yoochun: @wowkimsohyun Film it well!!^^ I will support you!!^^
Lee Min Ho (@93LeeMinHo): @6002theMicky Hyu… hyung… you stayed up overnight……. please act decently…
Yoochun: @93LeeMinHo Sorry…. Em heum….. Man Bo ah, you are still in 2012′s Hanyang?…. Chi san is already back in Joseon~!!!
Lee Min Ho: @6002theMicky Your Highness, there isn’t much time left… Mmm Hee hee ♥♥ You said this is Hanyang?? Mm Hee hee hee! (T/N: Hanyang is the olden name for Seoul)
Yoochun: Eh….. How…. It’s bad….
Yoochun: @93LeeMinHo ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ Store(Jambo) Man Bo ya~~ Come quickly~^^
Lee Min Ho: @6002theMicky Today… Today is too hot, I felt like I’m getting a heat stroke… I will be there right away. Hyung… Ke
Junsu: @6002theMicky Why is your mood so good? keke
Yoochun: @1215thexiahtic The more tired I am, the better I feel ^^ Have to live like this ^^
Junsu: @6002theMicky @mjjeje All of us let’s work harder…^^

Jaejoong:  I wore Hanbok in those days..

Yoochun: I feel that this is a longest day than any other day. Rooftop Prince is a work which made me hurt, joy.. and stronger.

Junsu: The time like dream..^^

Junsu:  Hyung is 2nd on the Oricon daily chart!! >•< Oh oh congrats, hyung~ ^^


cr: JYJ's twitter
trans: rachui@sharingyoochun.net+ 9090TheAiiRzYJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ dharaa's NOTE!!! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
♥Always Keep The Faith to the Five!!♥
read the rules?? feel free to re-post this (or anything else from this blog) to add +Broken Tsubasa to the credit^^
thanks...

Blog Archive