[Trans] 120518 TVXQ's JYJ - Twitter Updates!

Junsu:

We must all be happy.. ^^

I'm in a good mood today.... Ha

A dew-laden tree.. ^^

It has been a long time since I've been in the room by myself and I sang "Why can't you love me?". I don't know why either but I started to cry.. It's not even a performance.. But for some weird reason I was in a good mood.. I miss Mozart.
(Junsu tweeted lyrics from the song "Why Can't You Love Me?" from the Musical Mozart)

@gunboy77 We all loved this song a lot ^^

@gunboy77 We have to sing it again together.. ^^

Yuchun:
There are times too that the sun falls asleep in the clouds' embrace... From Jeju-do...

Because you can always see the sky, wherever whenever... http://t.co/XHVJMVw7

cr; JS YC's twitter
trabs: _alovelikewar+ allrisexiahtic
Shared: DBSKnights+ broken tsubasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ dharaa's NOTE!!! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
♥Always Keep The Faith to the Five!!♥
read the rules?? feel free to re-post this (or anything else from this blog) to add +Broken Tsubasa to the credit^^
thanks...

Blog Archive