[Trans] 120512 TVXQ's JYJ - Twitter Updates!

Junsu:



When the sky touches the earth..

Someday I will definitely go there again.. Together with the person I’m going to love.. Someday… For sure, the dream that I’ve had for such a long time.. Bora Bora~


It’s okay if you stop streaming or doing anything~ Being able to sing good music, good song.. and having you willing to listen to that music, I am already satisfied.. Because justice was already something far from us…Because despite that, I won’t give up..^^

I want to go here~

Yuchun: Twah~~~ah~~~~~~~~~~^^

Jaejoong: At times when my body and heart is fatigued, the thing that torments and wears my mind out is music, but it is also music that heals my spirit that slowly becomes smaller as it wears out bit by bit.. So I can't give up on music, and neither can I not care about it.. Even though I don't get many hours of sleep, the short time that I spend writing songs is evidence of that, so.. What should I call this..

cr: JYJ's twitter
trans: AllRiseXiahtic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ dharaa's NOTE!!! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
♥Always Keep The Faith to the Five!!♥
read the rules?? feel free to re-post this (or anything else from this blog) to add +Broken Tsubasa to the credit^^
thanks...

Blog Archive