[Trans] 120507- 08 TVXQ's JYJ - Twitter Updates

Yoochun: Be it any higher, any further distance, I’ll only walk towards you… Don’t worry… ^^

Yoochun: Every sand grain turns into water droplet shaped diamond.”
T/N: For YC’s tweet. Yoochun seems to be responding to a thread in PYC DC which says, “I wonder how many fans does Yoochun has. Now we do know there’s 650 000 people following his twitter. Now we know why are we alike the sands on the ground. I am also one of the sand bits. If so, I wish to be at the beach of a tropical place.

Yuchun: [Trans] @6002theMicky: Amongst the various ingredients that fill the groceries basket, the ingredient I love the most is my mother's love...

Junsu:

Jaejoong: Handsome Junsu

cr: JYJ's twitter
trans: sharingyoochun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ dharaa's NOTE!!! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
♥Always Keep The Faith to the Five!!♥
read the rules?? feel free to re-post this (or anything else from this blog) to add +Broken Tsubasa to the credit^^
thanks...

Blog Archive