[Trans] 120506 TVXQ's JYJ - Twitter Updates!

Yuchun:
Oh~~ It's nice weather~~~~~!!!!

I'll give you two countrified T-shirts, pretty sneakers, wonderful world and the ability to be able to see the winds that travel freely around the world more than anyone else~ I'd like see it~ Because I'm a capable person^^

The way back to meet my father... Lest he is lonely, there were many traces that fans left. Really.. from the bottom of my heart, thank you..^^ Thank you so much

Promise!!!

^^I'm so happy~~~~

He is sooooooo cute, Sukjun~~~~

cR: YC's twitter
trans: theyoungestmin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ dharaa's NOTE!!! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
♥Always Keep The Faith to the Five!!♥
read the rules?? feel free to re-post this (or anything else from this blog) to add +Broken Tsubasa to the credit^^
thanks...

Blog Archive