[Trans] 120427 TVXQ's JYJ - Twitter Updates!

Junsu:
Going to Japan~ ^^ it's for football..ㅎㅎ funny to think i'm excited just for thatㅎ

@skpark81 ㅋㅋ Hyung I heard you were coming by the night flight~ Come over quickly

@JUNO_Japan Come quickly hyung~~~~


Yoochun:
For creating yet another good memory, I'm very thankful

wowkimsohyun: @6002theMicky Congratulations~!! I hope you become a good senior for me in future... Today you were really cool as always^^♥ Oh and! The weather is really cold at night~ Wear a lot~ when you go to bed~ㅋㅋㅋ

Yoochun: @wowkimsohyun ♥Here is oppa's heart^^

Yoochun: @wowkimsohyun When the drama finishes~ Let's go and eat something delicious ^_____________________^


Yuchun: These are my feelings now...^^ I feel uncertain, afraid, and even lonely that's why I'm happy.. Because it feels like I'm living my life passionately, even in the car right now with hours more of the road left to go, the anticipation of what possibly awaits me at the end of the journey gives me strength..

Yuchun: I'll try to share more thoughts on life with all of you more often in future... On responsibility, on the weight of life, on the most amazing present a man could ever receive etc., because I've come to learn more about these things...^^ I realized how warm it is, every minute and second^^


Jaejoong:
If you're tired, you lose!


cr: JYJ's twitter
trans: AllRiseXiahtic + Evy901
Shared: DBSKnights+ Broken Tsubasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ dharaa's NOTE!!! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
♥Always Keep The Faith to the Five!!♥
read the rules?? feel free to re-post this (or anything else from this blog) to add +Broken Tsubasa to the credit^^
thanks...

Blog Archive