[Trans[ 110512 TVXQ's HoMin - Press Conference

(T/N)
1. Please click here.
2. Please click 動画を再生 under the small Tohoshinki picture on top left.
3. Please wait for 15 seconds. A chocolate ad is going on.
4. At last, the press conference video is on.

0:09-
YH: I realized that (the bear) was good at dancing than me.
CM: It was a pity that (the bear’s) legs and arms were a little bit short.
YH: That cannot be helped.
MC: That couldn’t be helped. Changmin-san, please tell us the important point of the dance this time.
CM: To be honest, the choreography is only for 15 seconds, just for the CM.

klik the title~!

MC: So that part was made first. The other parts will be completed from now on.
CM: Yes. We are also looking forward to how the whole choreography will be completed.
MC: Yes
CM: Let’s look forward to it together.
MC: Tohoshinki will participate in a-nation 10th anniversary for Life Charge & Go , weider in jelly! Congratulations!
CM: Thank you very much.
YH: Please support us.
MC: Many should have being thinking, will Tohoshinki participate in a-nation this year? What did you first think when you heard that you will participate?
YH: Of course, I was delighted. We will perform in a-nation after 2 years, 2 years, after a long while. When I first heard of the news, I was really happy, and delighted. And, every time I am saying this, but we will do our best not be beaten by the hot weather, so please support us. Please look forward to our stage.
MC: How about you, Changmin-san?
CM: I think that a-nation is a big Japanese summer festival. We are able to perform on stage after 2 years, I am happy. We will do our best, to show you a passionate stage.
I think that many are going through hardships, but we together should do our best to pull through as soon as possible…I want to convey my message.
CM: We will like to increase our Japanese activities, so, please support us always.
MC: Thank you very much.

cr: OneTVXQ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ dharaa's NOTE!!! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
♥Always Keep The Faith to the Five!!♥
read the rules?? feel free to re-post this (or anything else from this blog) to add +Broken Tsubasa to the credit^^
thanks...

Blog Archive